Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday

Just returned from the third visit to Jackson this week.  After discussion with the doctor and Barrie, we have voted for Tracy!

Yes, I am going to the Shaw Cancer Center in Edward, Colorado for radiation treatment.  It's very close to where Paul and Tracy live.  Tracy will come get me. I hope it won't be long until I can get in.

And Barrie is stuck with the cat! 

Yes, I still have a sense of humor.  The doctor asked me this morning how I was ever able to teach kindergarten for thirty years.  I told him I drank a lot.

7 comments:

DADD said...

I will be thinking good thoughts for you.

Judi said...

You have been in our prayers and we will miss you beyond words.
Life sure throws us some sudden curve balls.

How will you deal with your allergy to Tracy's cats?

Love you!

Rollie said...

Good luck, Duene. You'll be in good hands at Tracy's. You'll be in our prayers.

Charmian said...

Godspeed, Duene!

Anonymous said...

Wise and responsible choice. Daughters are such a blessing. Stay strong, laugh out loud and know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Claire

MOM/Gina said...

Many prayers my friend. I'm sooo pleased you are going to Tracy's.

fifa-coin said...


In accordance with Owen, Time for the actual Multiverse is packed with recommendations, in-jokes, as well as tributes for the occurrence also to the actual string itself. The action perhaps carries a Goofy Waving Blow up Arm-Flailing Conduit Gentleman in-game product, this individual verified. Owen furthermore additional that what authorized Activision to produce an authentic Family Man experience of To the actual Multiverse has been the business's incredible amount of accessibility actual Family members Dude generation crew. The actual show's authors Henry Desilets as well as Anthony Blasucci written the particular mission's script, and also talk for the title had been provided by founder Seth MacFarlane as well as the other show's tone of voice expertise.
Fifa 15 coins PS

Fifa 15 coins XBOX