Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tueseday

Damned back!  Barrie picked up the refill prescription for the pain pills, and I've decided not to take them.  I think I have bad side effects from them.  I have quit drinking coffee and beer both.  But I can't get enough of cold water.  I don't eat, but I can tip over on my couch and sleep at a moment's notice.  But am not sleeping well at night.  I feel nauseous too. 

I called the Clinic and can't get an appointment until next Tuesday.  Guess it is going to be a long week.

**********************
 
Kung Foo Panda is playing on the iPad, and KC is curled up on the couch watching it, and wriggling her loose tooth.  She doesn't want me to take a picture of her.
 
***********************
 
The news on the internet is full of news about "selfies".  I even saw a selfie of Sandra Bullock in her bathtub.   Really, is that the most news-worthy thing they can write about?
 
The University of Syracuse has been rated the top "party school", and it is no surprise that BYU was rated the "most sober."
 
And that is the news of the day.

3 comments:

Judi said...

You missed a 2nd career. You have a distinct flare for telling the news! Love your down-to-earth, telling-it-like-it-is commentary!

Charmian said...

So sorry about your back. Pain meds are so nasty. Seems like they mitigate the pain but cause problems elsewhere. :o(

MOM/Gina said...

Have Barry take you to the clinic. If you walk in..better yet if she carries you in, they'll see you.
Do love your commentary!