Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesday

Just relaxing at home, under the care of nurse Kasey.  She fixed herself cereal when she got here this morning, then brought me my water bottle so I would have it by the bed.  Later, she settled in with the iPad, and I laid down on the couch for a nap.  After about an hour, she said "Grandma, I need you to wake up a minute and have a drink of water.  Then she checked to make sure I had taken my pills, and keeps fussing at me about eating something.  She's a great caretaker.

I now have an appointment for September 4 with  Dr. Hardenburgh at the Shaw Cancer Center in Co.  They called me this afternoon and set up the appointment.  She said it will take about a week to do the CT SIM to map the radiology and to complete the treatment plan. 

Tracy has plans to come get me this weekend.  I am so ready to get this show on the road!

I went to the apartment office this morning to pay them my rent and told them I would be gone about a month, maybe more.  Barrie and KC will watch the apartment and take care of the cat.

This is ridiculous.  Every time I try to log onto Google, this is what I get.  It's got to be a joke, but haven't been able to find any information about it on the Internet.

6 comments:

Charmian said...

What a sweet and caring little granddaughter.

Am glad you are going to a very scenic spot for your treatments. A good friend is the main hospitalist in Frisco (the people I visited when we went to CO together). He surely knows about this cancer center.

DADD said...

Kasey is such a good and special granddaughter.

Betty C said...

I miss your blog when it isn't "new" news. Glad to catch up this morning. I think you have the best daughter and she definitely is teaching her daughter to be the best also. Cruising to Colorado seems like such a good plan. I hope the treatments are easy and fast!

MOM/Gina said...

I love your care giver. That's as good as it gets. I'm also glad you are going to Colorade for your treatments. Hang tough my friend.

MOM/Gina said...

Oh..I miss your blogging too..yours is the BEST.

fifa-coin said...


It wouldn’t issue simply how much energy all of us place into the particular images, or even the amount style, or even the activity. When it didn’t think that Family Guyif the idea wasn’t humorous, or if perhaps Stewie shouted 'Blast!' plus it was clear we’d simply appointed some acting professional to execute a average Stewie impact, enthusiasts might detest the idea. We may hate that, Owen mentioned.Time for your Multiverse is founded on the Family Person time of year 8-10 signature episode entitled Route to your Multiverse in which Stewie and Mark use a handheld remote control to go to similar universes, such as places influenced through Walt Disney, The actual Flintstones, then one where Christianity by no means was around.

Fifa 15 Ultimate Team Coins

Fifa 15 coins PC