Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sunday

Both Tracy and my sister-in-law Alice called this weekend.  So I guess we're all caught up on news.

Bill and Alice are packing up their motor home to go to the State Fair.  It's hard to believe it's that time already.

******************
 
The humming birds are really going through the sugar water.  Seems like I have to fill it every two or three days.  It was empty this morning, and it looked like they were hanging around it and glaring at me through the window.  I got it filled, and I guess they are happy now.
 
********************
 
I checked on EBay for printers like the one I am going to sell.  The only one they had listed was $220 (used) and they said the print head needed to be replaced.  Seems like mine should be worth quite a bit.  Now if I can just find someone with an interest in wide format photo printing.
 
********************
 
 
 Annette, the gardener here, has torn out the narrow flower bed along the south side of what I think is the kitchen.  She has replaced it with gravel, and three wonderful birdhouses.  She said she wants to put some planters in there.

 
The Snow-On-The-Mountain looks wonderful on the other side of that narrow space.



2 comments:

Judi said...

The birdhouses are adorable. Had to enlarge to see them.

Charmian said...

I think our hummers went to your place. The dang squirrels insist on dumping my feeders so I gave up.