Saturday, August 9, 2014

Saturday

Still haven't figure out how to send email, mostly because I haven't spent any time experimenting with it.  I did find that I can use CenturyTel's email program to send mail.  It works.

 
I watched this new DVD yesterday on painting watercolor portraits.  I was disappointed.  She didn't get to the finishing stages of her demonstration, so it didn't look much like what is on the cover of the case. 

My back doesn't want me to do any art work now, anyway.

Barrie's truck is now all dressed up with its new "cow catcher".  She and her dad put it on yesterday.  Looks like it should do its job!  Look out, moose!  Don't step out in front of this truck!
******************
 
Just read in the news that Charles Manson (80 years old now) is going to be married to a 25 year old girl he met through correspondence.  She has moved to the town where he is in prison, and he has completed the paper work.  She has carved a swastika in her forehead to match his.  Oops, I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth there.


1 comment:

Betty C said...

Charles Manson should not be allowed to get married. Prison inmates are in prison to loose privileges... The fact that they are letting him is total BS!!