Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Wednesday

I didn't go to art group today.  Decided to stay home and nurse my back.  I wouldn't be much fun, and I refuse to impose myself on others in my "un-fun" state.

Kasey has discovered that my apartment has a back door.  So she has moved a few things and is having a good time running through my apartment, out the door, down the hall, and back in the other door.

I just cleaned the litter box and had the door propped open to help air the area out.  That's how she noticed it.

********************
 
 
My grand daughter has disappeared.  There is nothing left but this big cardboard box on the couch with sounds of "The Jungle Book" coming out of it.  I have been tempted to get rid of the box several times, but I guess it is still entertaining.
 
**********************
 
I crammed my laundry into the cart yesterday, and didn't fold it until today. I should have left it  in the dryer a while longer.  I am going to look like a bag lady walking around in my wrinkled clothes. 
 
*******************
I am suddenly not able to send email.  I am receiving mail, but can't send it.  I need to get ambitious and figure out the problem.  Seems strange that it has worked for years with those settings, but all of a sudden it doesn't.  Good old CenturyTel!



3 comments:

Judi said...

Well, keep on blogging & we'll know you're still amongst us.
Hope you get the email figured out. It's kind of like losing touch with the world to have your email quit.
Art Group is NOT the same without you. Miss you.

DADD said...

Duene, IcyHot makes a unit that adheres to your pain area on your back. And with small battery powered pulses you can get good relief. I got one for my daughter in law at Walmart for about 30.00. She says it works great and doesn't have to take any pain meds now,
Look into it, It is called "IcyHot Smart Relief.
Their web site is SmartRelief.com

Rollie said...

Good ole cardboard boxes. Still the number one toy in the world.