Thursday, August 7, 2014

Thursday

 
Dotty is getting some extra love and attention after her terrible experience a couple days ago.  Barrie picked up Kasey from here and they started out to the dog lot.  Dotty and three other dogs were tethered on the back of Barrie's flatbed.  Dotty, for some reason, bailed off the back and was drug until she slipped her collar.  Only her back feet could reach the ground, and the pads are kind of worn off and pretty sore.  She was walking on eggs when she came in here. She also has a skid mark on her chin from when she got free of the collar and hit the ground. 

Barrie took her with her to work so Susie could check her out, and Susie says she will be fine.  I wonder if she learned anything?

*****************
 
Started a new pencil drawing today of an antelope buck.  Yes, I know I have several other drawings started, but I'm in the mood to work on this one.
 
*************************
 
Kasey has been giving my TV a workout when she is here.  I never know what's on, but she found the PBS Children's Network and has been watching it.  It is really quite good.  I've learned a lot of things from it too!
 
********************
 
If any of you are wondering why I don't reply to your emails, it is because I can't.  I can get email, but I can't send it.  I get the message that some settings need to be configured.  I have to contact CenturyTel, I guess, then figure out how to get to the place where I can change settings.


2 comments:

Judi said...

Boy, did I feel special today when a little voice said, "Hi, Judi" to me at the Food Basket. It was Kasey!
I had 2 books for her, but then remembered they were in my art bag....at home.
I did find her a little horse.

Duene said...

She'll feel jealous when I tell her Boo and Maggie came to my door this morning for treats, and Maggie wanted a belly rub.