Saturday, August 2, 2014

Saturday

I think I've slept for two days straight.  This couch sleeps just as well as the bed! I don't know if it's the prescription pain pill that is doing this to me or something else.  I can't stay awake along enough to worry about it.

I've quit drinking both coffee and beer, and I probably should worry about that.  I can't seem to get enough cold water.  I'm going to buy something I've never used before - a water bottle.  I want to find one I can get ice in.

*******************
 
I remembered to go the "word therapy" group yesterday.  Not sure what we talked about - not much.  Ruth asked if we thought we should continue meeting, and I said "yes".  I didn't really mean it, but I just opened my mouth and the word came out.
 
******************
 
I think I'll print some more cards today.  The new ink cartridges for the printer came yesterday. I also have some new yarn to make a scarf.  I have two watercolors and three drawings in progress, And of course, about 500 books to read.  So why am I wasting time sleeping?
 
 
 
I saw an article online about baby showers, and several photos of cookies and cakes served as refreshments.  This is one of the least repulsive. 

1 comment:

Judi said...

If that's the least repulsive, thank you for sparing us from any others!
I am sort of curious why you're surfing baby shower pictures...
Sorry to hear about all your back pain. And you were being so faithful about riding the stationary bike.