Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wednesday

I just came back from a residents' meeting for the apartments.  There were quite a few there, and I have discovered that I have quite a few neighbors who are whiners and complainers.  I think some of them must lie awake nights thinking up things to complain about.  If they don't complain, they can't hear what is being discussed and make comments totally off base.  Or ask questions that have already been answered. 

Ah, back to my book!

**********************
 
Kasey had a cinnamon raisin bagel when she came this morning.  Then, about 10:30, she had a bowl of cereal.  She just finished a peanut butter sandwich (3:00)  Looks like she might get three meals in today.
 
************************
Yesterday, I started something that I said I was not going to do any more.  I started printing the blank greeting cards on the new printer.  It did such a good job, and it was so easy to set it up and print, that I got carried away.  Then I got the message the tri-color ink cartridge is already running low.  I guess I have done quite a bit of printing since I got it, but I wish the tank lasted longer.
 
*********************
 
 
I know I've used this picture before, but it just makes me giggle every time I see it.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are still using the ink cartridges which came with the printer, don't despair. They are almost an ink sample and never last as log as regular cartridges.

Anonymous said...

Can't type. As LONG as regular...

DADD said...

Interesting, I read it as LONG instead of LOG.

Yeah I got a new printer also and had to get new cartridges also. But the salesman told me they would only last a short time.

Judi said...

Jeannie S (former school secretary) asked Rollie for your phone number because she wants your old printer. Has she called you? If you need her cell, let me know.
Yes, that was a very nice compliment to ask you first to change housekeeping days.