Saturday, July 26, 2014

Saturday

I got my new wireless printer set up and used it today.  It's the HP Envy, and has a scanner and copier.  I will probably use those features, although they're not that important to me. 

I'm a pessimist, and I still am expecting to get messages that some part of the installation failed, or something similar.  It was just too easy to set up.  I printed one picture and it did a super job, even on plain paper.  I haven't tried the scanner or copier features yet.

The printer is supposed to print from Apple devices on the network also.  Wonder if I can print from the iPad?  If I can, I don't want KC to know about it!  There are hundreds of photos and videos on there that she has taken. 

I'm sure Barrie can print from her phone, too.

*****************
 
 
"Gee, playing on the iPad at Grandma's house is super fun!  See how excited and happy I am?"
 
 


2 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

You are apt to love the scanner. You can scan old black and whites, look at them on the screen, and they are so much clearer..ie larger. I don't have the great scanner you do, and I love mine. Be sure you name them when you do it, so you can find them on your computer.

Judi said...

That photo of Kasey reminds me of the type of childhood photos they like to use at HS graduations......

You guys have much better printers than me. I've scanned a lot of stuff, but if I take a picture of an old picture, it is always better than if I scan it. Oh well....