Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wednesday

 
Kasey climbed on top of their truck out at the dog lot and her mom took a picture of her.  She's a monkey!
************************

We went to art group this morning.  Judi's grand daughters were at swimming, but they came to Rendezvous Pointe when they were finished, and the girls worked on some art projects.  They were making "turd birds" with the moose turds I picked up for them last winter.
*****************
Four of the butterflies are hatched, and that is all there will be.  Two caterpillars were duds.  I want Kasey to take them home today, so she can turn them loose in her yard.  They need to be free.
*******************
 
There is a little vole living in the flower bed under my living room window.  Kat first noticed him, and alerts me to when he's out running around.  I can see signs of his tunnels under the lawn.  When I had them at the house, they ate the roots off some of my flowers.  I don't know how people get rid of them.  We had outside cats at the house, so the voles disappeared quickly. 
 


I'm NOT a crazy cat person!






1 comment:

Judi said...

Kasey is styling in that outfit. The girls played so nicely during Art Group.