Monday, July 14, 2014

Monday

Not much going on here today.  Kasey and I watched parent birds bring in bugs to the nest in the birdhouse out front this morning.  They were sure busy, and the little ones were loud and hungry!

Visited with Bob Thompson for a while outside, then a little with Mary inside at the entrance.  She was upset that people smoke out front and the cushions on the furniture smell like smoke.  I didn't tell her I liked the smell. 

********************
 
Tracy called yesterday.  She is still sorting through boxes at the new house, looking for things.  That will probably go on for the next year!
 
******************
 
KC told me this morning they were all out of cereal at home.  She keeps some here, but I decided I would make pancakes for us.  After they were all fixed, she told me, "Oh, I'm stuffed.  Momma made waffles and I had an egg on one of mine."
 
So I ate lots of pancakes.  That famous waffle iron is finally getting a lot of use.  The one that started out in my shopping cart in Target in Silverthorne, Co.
 
 
 
It's for sure I will do my back to school shopping at Walgreens!
 


1 comment:

DADD said...

What are you talking about, that sign makes perfect sense.\ to a teacher.