Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thursday

I can't flippin" believe Century Tel.  This is the second time I have had almost nonexistent internet service.  Last time I even ordered a new router before I called them.  When I called, I had perfect internet service within five minutes.

This morning, neither the computer nor the iPad would work correctly.  It was worse than a dial-up connection, and pages wouldn't load.  So I called the technical support number.  Just like last time, I didn't even talk to a real person.  Got the little robot guy who said he had my phone number and would check for problems.  Then he said there were no problems detected, and that was the end of the call.  Just like last time, the Internet connection was perfect after a few minutes.  Makes you wonder????

********************
 
 
Kasey took her butterflies outside yesterday and set them on the lawn in the shade.  She didn't take them home last night because her mom had to help with surgery at the Animal Clinic this morning.  Maybe tomorrow.
 
Kasey took this photo with my camera.  She also took about a dozen videos.  Don't ask me how she figured out how to do that.
 
*****************
 
I have a request for a pencil drawing of an antelope doe with two fawns.  I guess that means I have been commissioned?  The lady who wants it bought one of my drawings last year of a doe and her fawns.  She wants me to do one for a friend. 
 
 
Busy morning.  The crisper drawers in my refrigerator were broken, and were very hard to open and close.  Made a screaming noise, too.  So Today Kevin brought me a different refrigerator, and I moved everything from the old one.  I didn't find too many surprises in the old one, not even in the far back corner of the bottom shelf.  I'm pretty spoiled here!
 




1 comment:

Judi said...

Kasey did a great job with your camera. Pretty butterfly.