Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday

My get-up-and-go has got up and went.  I went to the bank to cash a check.  I've had an account there for more than forty years, (yes, I know, different banks take over) and had to go back to my pickup for more poof of identification. 

Then I went to fill the truck up with gas.  Then to Ridley's for groceries. 

By the time I got the groceries put away, I was done for the day.  I have just enough energy left to open a beer and make ink dots on a piece of paper!

******************
 
 
Humming birds are busy at the feeder.  And this little finch would sure like some of what's in the feeder.  Maybe I'll take one of the bee guards out so he can get to it.
 
 
Kat watches the bird feeder, but she is more interested in the butterflies.

 


1 comment:

Sally said...

I love your life! You and Kat are the best!