Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tuesday

Someone, maybe the same person who ordered all those art supplies, has loaded me down with computer paper.  Note cards, post cards, address labels, greeting cards, printer paper, and photo paper.  The glossy photo paper I have is mostly Canon brand, and it does not get along well with this printer.  The ink smears and does not dry. The semi-gloss and matte paper makes beautiful prints.

I need to get everything together and see if I can sell the printer on Sublette for Sale.  It is a great printer, but too big for my needs.  I have extra ink tanks, and extra 11" 17" paper. 

**********************
 
They will start to clean my apartment on Wed. instead of Thurs. this week.  They have too many scheduled for Thursdays.  I think Mandy gave me a compliment, because she said they asked me to change my schedule first, because I am always so agreeable.  Well, I don't know about that!
 
Mandy said that some of the residents are so picky that they won't change housekeepers.  If their regular person is unable to clean, they just cancel it until the next week.  My next door neighbor is like that.  She was upset today because they put a shirt on her husband he doesn't like, and she was trying to get to the nursing wing to change it before taking him to the dining room for dinner. 
 
The nursing staff takes them to the dining room, but she says he feels abandoned if she doesn't show up to take him.  Then she says that sometimes he doesn't even know who she is when she comes in to see him.
 
I think I'll just sit here and read my book.
 
 
  ***********************
 
I think it's fall.  I woke up this morning to the sound of large flock of blackbirds on the lawn, all being very noisy.  My girls and I always said they gathered in the fall to argue about who got to be the leader when they left to go south.


No comments: