Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday

I was accused of being "sociable" this morning!  Kasey and I decided to get some "good coffee" from the dining room, and then we sat down and worked on the 1,000 piece puzzle for a while.  Monday mornings are busy at Sublette Center - Catholic women, Episcopalian women, Jeanene E. from Rendezvous Pointe, housekeeping staff, and various other people   Claire F. told me I was being sociable, and I guess she must be right, because I did enjoy visiting with people I know.

 
  I took this picture of a swallowtail butterfly out my window yesterday.  I am always a little amazed at the quality of photos I get with my little Canon compact camera.  This was a telephoto shot, taken through dirty window glass.

Kasey and I have watched the little vole scurrying around this morning.

******************
Still no sign of lost dog Porter.
 
**********************
 
I have finally given up and am upgrading my printer.  The printer I have is large, will print a 11" x 17" high-quality photo, and takes eight ink tanks. 
 
I am replacing it with a normal size HP wireless printer with a copier/scanner built in.  Don't need those features, but all printers seem to come with them now.  I will be very disappointed if it doesn't print good photos.  All the reviews I read said it prints high quality photos.  I know I will really enjoy the wireless feature.
 
***********************
 
 
Okay, let's all have a laugh at Duene's stupidity.  While reading about features of the printer, and printer tests, this advertisement showed up on the side of the page.  I didn't look at it carefully until I had clicked on it.  I just assumed it was something to test a printer.  I don't think my new printer will have to be tested.  I'm sure I ordered a boy printer!  And it shouldn't be ovulating.




4 comments:

Sally said...

Ok, you made me laugh today!!!!

Judi said...

What an amazing butterfly photo. Your window must be very clean.

So glad you're getting a male printer & don't have to worry about those little gadgets!

We looked for Porter all the way to Soda yesterday, but nothing was moving except a few antelope. We did see circling vultures on our hike.....But, that would be too far north for him.

MOM/Gina said...

You are priceless.

Great butterfly shot.

Betty C said...

We kept a look out at Soda Lake on Sunday and I rode the bike path to the CCC Ponds yesterday and kept a look out. Nothing. I sure hope he shows up soon!