Thursday, July 3, 2014

Thursday

I didn't even get to take my own bag to art group yesterday.  Kasey insisted on pulling it, then lowered the handle and grunted while she lifted it into the pickup.  (It's heavy.)  She did let me load it in the pickup when we went home.

We stopped at the Recycling Center when we came home.  Kasey loves to check  out the books box, and found one she wanted. 

*****************
 
 
I read an article about the five oldest company logos, and the Levi Strauss familiar patch was one of them.  Most of the other logos seemed to be beer or liquor logos.
 
**********************
 
 
There are ten men working on the concrete that was just poured this morning at the front entrance of the  new apartments.  I can tell you exactly what time these guys start work in the mornings, because of the blasted beep-beep-beeps that sound every time they put something in reverse.
 
*****************
 
I just received my new dish drainer and new silverware tray for the drawer.  I figure I have used that old dish drainer for at least thirty years.  It's got to be full of old germs, bacteria, and stuff.  The silverware tray was pretty, but had open spaces where the silverware just slid out. 
 




No comments: