Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday

I was knitting yesterday, and Kasey was very curious about it.  She had never seen me knit before.  I had her look at the sweaters on the shelf in my closet and told her those were just a few of the things I knit.  She discovered the scarf made with "eyelash" yarn and fell in love with it.


 
It's nice for snuggling while you watch TV.

 
It's knit on circular needles, so it is shaped like a big tube.  She thought it made a great dress.  She wanted it so badly, and I might have to make her one some day.  She batted her eyes at me.
 
 
I've had this new palette and the paints for over a week and still haven't got the palette set up.  It takes concentration to decide what colors you want on the palette and where you want to put them.  I invariably end up with a color I wanted to put between two other colors and didn't leave space.  And I really am fussy about how the colors are arranged.  


3 comments:

Judi said...

There were 2 skeins of that kind of yard at the Food Basket yesterday. Of course that wouldn't be enough, but it would make a fuzzy scarf.

Duene said...

If it's the Lion Brand yarn, it would be enough.

Charmian said...

That is just so sweet!