Saturday, October 4, 2014

Saturday

Beautiful drive to Glenwood Springs today.  Tracy returned the curtains she got at J.C Penney's.  We had lunch at the Amtrak station in Glenwood.  Drove by the big hot springs pool, but didn't see Doc Holliday around.  I guess the springs never helped him that much anyway. 

 
We went to Target, and I got some new dark glasses, a new bright colored wallet, and got to drive the electric cart around.  Didn't even run into anyone!

 
I took this picture in their living room just before we left.

 



We took these two photos of a white cross high on the hillside along the Interstate just east of Gypsum.  I Googled it, but didn't find out much about it except that there was mining there in some very early days.



1 comment:

Judi said...

I'm glad you told us the cross was in the photos. I thought it was just a pretty geological formation. Even when I enlarged it, I had to look for it in the first photo. Interesting.
Glad you had an outside day with lots of new things to see.