Saturday, October 11, 2014

Saturday

I just used the little flashlight "app" on my iPhone to help me find a tiny white pill I dropped on the floor, and a big crumb.  Now, how cool is that?  That's life in the fast lane!

And  am knitting a pair of "fingerless" gloves. 

I also found what a "knook" is.  It's a cross between a "knitting needle" and a crochet "hook", and I plan on using one.  I think it's a hook, and you use it like you would a needle.

 
This is what it looks like out my window Last night.  It 's really sunset, but the sun is shining on the mountains to the east.  Hard to sleep through this.  

****************
 
I found what a "Knook" is today.  It is a cross between a "hook" and a "needle" and you use it like a "knitting needle".  Sounds simple. And one less thing to lose between the couch cushions.

  
 I wonder if Tracy remembered how closely her shirt matched the new drapes.
    

 

5 comments:

Judi said...

I love Alpenglow. Great picture.

Did you paint the picture on the wall behind the treadmill? It seems familiar.

MOM/Gina said...

I have used the "light" on my phone several times when it was important. Neat. Love the photo.

MOM/Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

can not get over what you can see out that window Bill

Duene said...

The painting is an original oil of Tracy's Granddad LeClair, done by Dave McNally of Jackson.