Sunday, October 5, 2014

Sunday

Paul and Tracy were going to hang curtains today, but I think the golf clubs won out.  I'm sure they'll get it done after that.

Tracy ordered some large canvas art prints for her office downstairs.  She has been searching for quite a while and finally made up her mind what she wanted.  They are a little on the abstract side, but beautiful.  I'll photograph them after she gets them up.

Yesterday she got my bluebird picture hung a little higher on the wall over the bed, and hung the mirror.  The mirror matches the hand made pine dressers and night stands in that room.  It reflects the bluebird perfectly when I open my eyes in the morning.  He glares at me every morning.

What did I accomplish?  Well, I tipped a small set of plastic drawers over and dumped all the paper and pads from the top onto the floor.  Good job, Duene.  I guess I better stick to the knitting. 

3 comments:

Judi said...

I hope you have one of the long-armed grabbers to pick up everything you spill. I have about 5 of them......in each house!

MOM/Gina said...

ahh bending over is exercise...I get lots that way.

Charmian said...

You are priceless.