Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Tuesday


I don't think I will ever get used to the view out this east window.  I never saw a place where you could see a sunrise view out the east window like this.  It doesn't last long, but it's genuine!

 
Groucho, your nose is so big!
 

 

I have an idea, people in my art group.  Let's buy this place.  It's right on the golf course, we can use it as our painting retreat, and Rollie can live there for care and upkeep on the place.  We can sell our paintings and make millions!  I'm sure it's affordable!



6 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

Sounds great...
So glad to see your blog today.

Rollie said...

Likewise. Just talk Judi into it. As long as I'd have a little time to golf.

Anonymous said...

Have missed your posts. Thanks for checking in.
Claire

Judi said...

Hurray! You're back!

Sally said...

I have missed you friend!!! that top sunrise is awesome!!!

Betty C said...

Beautiful sunrise!! We have been having some good ones too...but your trees are so beautiful! Good to see you posting, I miss my Duene Fix in the morning!