Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Tuesday

 
Up very early this morning, but I wasn't the first! While Paul and I were chasing the sound of a ringing iPhone all over the house, the phone was ringing happily away, charging itself under the couch cushion.  I was trying to remind all my friends that they are invited to breakfast on me at Rock Rabbit tomorrow morning, on me.

That means ALL of you who helped me move, including your moral support!

I hope the elusive Barrie and Kasey get this message.  Just don't bring Kat!

*****************
 

 
   

3 comments:

Judi said...

This is so nice of you, Duene. It will be my FIRST breakfast at RR. So far 7 are coming. Vicky, Jeanene, Conley, Cindy, Linda, Dorothy, Lenore & me.
It should be interesting.

Duene said...

I'm excited about it! Did anyone contact Gina Feltner? Kind of late to think of her. And what about Claire? Is she here?

MOM/Gina said...

Thank you for wanting me there. Means sooo much. But I went to the pac to do my exercise and didn't see this til I got home. Love you so much and thanx for just thinking of me. That's the special part!