Saturday, October 25, 2014

Saturday

The next time I buy I product with a lid that is hard to open for my protecration, I think I think I will throw it out the window.  That's right,  "protecration".  When you figure it out, let me know.

Or how about spoons that are too long and slip down into the pan or bowl, or plastic or foil covers that snap back and spatter back onto the lid while you are wiping off your shirt front?

Or maybe you could spend your day reading labels or signs on some of the products you buy.  There is lots of entertainment to be found there..For instance, "

"Do not use orally." -- On a toilet bowl cleaning brush.

3 comments:

Judi said...

Well, my brain won't figure out 'protecration'. I did Google it and a reference to Hank's Dec 5, 2010 blog pops up! When I click on that the side bar lists your current blog with protecration. Now, why would it go paste itself to a 5 yr old blog?

Duene said...

Because it doesn't know how to spell and I liked the spelling it used. I wanted to keep you all on your toes.

Judi said...

Well, Duene, it kept me on my toes. Roger must have been napping. He usually loves these word puzzles. Maybe the stupid 'Word Verification' has thrown him for a loop.
We can't get rid of it, Roger! Believe me, I've tried.....and tried...and...