Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Wednesday

There are just some lessons that shouldn't have to be learned early in the mornings - like shake a bottle of Milk of Magnesia without first making sure the lid is on tight. 

I can't tell for sure how low the snow level is on the hills.  Can't see much of them for the clouds.

 
I've posted this before, but it fits the day so perfectly.

*****************
 
Tracy's cleaning person didn't show up Tuesday, so she fired him.  Here is what she put on Facebook looking for a replacement.  I wonder if that is Rowdy interviewing for the job? 
 
 
 
Friends in the Eagle/Gypsum area...I find myself in need of a new cleaning service. Anyone have someone they can recommend that does an amazing job? I have a dog and two cats and a mother who is allergic, so attention to detail is a must.

1 comment:

Judi said...

I think you have posted that one before & I laughed again. That was you, of course. Cat photo is too cute. Nice ad.
I forgot to tell you that Kevin (yesterday), Reena, Laurie and James all say 'Hi'.