Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday

Click on images for a larger view

This is Maddy with Kasey.




I painted a couple of very small "4" x 5" snow scenes. Would sure be nice if I could paint snow from real life instead of a photo. It's trying to snow right now, but I know it won't last.

The static electricity is driving me nuts, especially upstairs. I have two humidifiers running in the house, one upstairs and one downstairs. I have a metal lamp I touch before I touch my laptop computer, and it always snaps. But then it will often snap when I touch the computer. That's not good. I guess I will shop today for something - just don't know what. Tracy thinks they make a pad of some kind to set the computer on.

My garage and basement gave me a real start yesterday when I went down there. Someone had committed a major cleaning! The back of my pickup was filled with flattened cardboard boxes, Barrie got them ALL ready for the recycling center. And she cleaned and straightened out a lot more. I never heard her - can't hear what's going on in the basement from upstairs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love u r blog, paintings etc but now am jealous of the burmese mt dog.....would love one....

MOM/Gina said...

Whatta daughter...

Duene said...

To Anonymous, whoever you are. Where were you the day Barrie saw the poster that they were giving her away! You could have been there 30 minutes earlier, and made us both happy!

Sally said...

Duene, Your Blog and your family are awesome!