Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wednesday


This is the latest watercolor from Conley. His paintings of fish and birds are incredible.

******************
Fed Ex delivered an empty box to me today to return my laptop to HP and have the touchpad replaced.

I talked to a very nice technician (who also spoke English!!) who walked me through a few things to check before I return it. Nothing worked, so it is going back. And what is wonderful, it is still under warranty! Close, though. I bought it Feb 16 of 2009.

I never could find a number to call to return an item under warranty. So I finally called the first 800 number I found. When the pleasant robot automated voice came on and asked me questions, you know, the ones that recognize your answer - I just kept answering "I don't know" or "none of these", etc. Eventually you get a real person, and you tell them what you need, and they put you through to the correct department.

No comments: