Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday

Leslie R. posted this photo on Facebook showing their dog with the two cats. I hope she won't mind that I use it on my blog. These are the two white kittens who were born on the ditchbank behind my house. Their mother was wild. The first time we saw them, Barrie went up and managed to catch them both. They fought like wildcats, which they were.

Within three days, Barrie and Kasey had them tamed down, and Rod and Leslie gave them a home. That turned out well, didn't it?




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You hear and see so many terrible thing that people do to animals.
Like that person who super glued the kitten by it's paws and nose to the Highway in SW Minn.
It is so heart warming to see an animal get treated correctly.
It goes to show that if you love them they are more than happy to love you back.
R

MOM/Gina said...

I didn't realize that's where the kittens came from. I've seen them down at Leslie's a couple of times. They have a good home.