Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wednesday - It's Back!


Applause for Hewlet Packard. I sent my laptop computer in for repair last Friday, and it was returned today, all fixed. It's sure good to get it back, especially since I have "killed" the two older laptops I had.

I went to the recycling center after art group this morning with a few things. Then I decided I would go home and get a load of flattened cardboard boxes, because for once the transfer dumpster was not overflowing.

Just as I was leaving, I saw the FedEx truck parked on the street at the end of my driveway. I should have stopped right then, but I went on and unloaded the boxes. When I got back, I found the form that said the delivery needed a signature, and they would try again tomorrow.

So I got back in my truck and started driving around town. I found the truck parked in front of the Barn Door, but it wasn't the right guy. That truck had a green "Ex" on it, and I needed to find the one with the orange "Ex". You learn something new every day, right? Anyway, I found the right truck behind Nat and Ward's place and got my computer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you wouldn't let KAT use the lap top then you wouldn't have all those problems with them. LOL
R

Hank said...

I'd probably go into cyber-shock if my laptop bit the dust!

MOM/Gina said...

I have problems with The Cat using my computer too. So far he hasn't trashed it. I need an externat cd drive if you know anyone who has one for sale.

Anonymous said...

GINA
check on EBAY, I have bought a bunch of brand new computer stuff there at very low prices.
I got infrared mouse's there for about $5.00 each.
Just watch the shipping charges, some people like to jack those prices way up.
R

Anonymous said...

So...you are an FedEx guy stalker too! I am always chasing those guys down. They make me crazy!!!

Betty