Sunday, February 7, 2010

I am running out of computers quickly around here. I am using the HP laptop I gaveBarrie, and it has about had it. This morning, I could not get it on my wireles network. The only way I can do it is to use the CD that came with my router and reconfigure the network adapter every time.

I had a screen pop up every 5 minutes or so telling me my computer was infected, and more dire messages. This one was a program called "Your PC Protector." Another fake antivirus program. It was preventing my use of some things (like Restore System), telling me it was blocking the program because it was infected. Where does all this crap come from?

I couldn't go to the control panel to try to remove it - it just wouldn't run. I finally did a search and found some files, and deleted them. That has helped, but something is still wrong with this computer.

I think I will call this colored pencil drawing of the moose finished. She could use some more work on values and color.

********************
Barrie's vet called at 3:30 this morning. She was performing surgery on Gus, Barrie's dog who was sick all during the race. She called Barrie to tell her that Gus had a huge tumor in the stomach, and there was nothing she could do for him. So Barrie is feeling pretty low today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That moose is awesome. Can we put it on the wall at Rendez Pt for all to see? JAM

Anonymous said...

Sorry for Berrie, that is not good at all.. love your H2O art.. wish i could get the hang of it.. but lord it is so fun trying.
love you all. nanc

Anonymous said...

BARRIE WITH AN A

MOM/Gina said...

Love the moose. When you double click on it, it almost looks furry on the computer.