Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday

Today was the last day of the oil painting lessons. Kay says she  will continue the lessons in January if we want.  I think all  of us are planning to take them.  Maybe I'll get a painting finished yet!

Stayed for lunch today at the senior center.  Very good.


This cow moose and her calf were in my driveway this morning, working on the willows.  I took pictures from my bedroom window.  I leave the screens off some of my windows so I can open the window and take pictures.  I feel like I'm sitting  in a blind up in a tree.

************************

So sorry to  hear of Debi Ruland's death in Utah this morning.  She and Hank got to enjoy being snow birds for several years in their big fifth wheeler.  She was a great lady.


1 comment:

DADD said...

Animals don't really look up much. Unless there is a big movment that draws their attention, they most of the time scan the level they are on. Thats is why hunters make shooting stand up in trees.