Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday

I have a tiny set of travel watercolors with a little 4" x 6" Moleskine pad of watercolor paper. I've been trying to make myself do a little something in it every day.  After all, shouldn't take much effort to paint something that small, should it?  Here are some of the ones I did last week.






And Kasey painted me a CALIPITTER!


Fischer Price is coming out with a Faith Hill/Tim McGraw Ken and Barbie doll set.  Good grief!

***********

 Why do scuba divers fall backwards off the side of the boat into the water?

Because if they fell forward, they'd still be in the boat.



3 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

Love your little paintings...

Judi said...

The video is adorable! Her hair still looks long. Thank goodness he didn't give her a pixie cut!!!

RTD said...

You must have trimmed her hair up some.