Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday

Roger says my blog is not complete without pictures of Kasey. So I guess I better get on the ball and post some photos of her.


No fear!  I downloaded a couple of apps to my iPad that I thought Kasey might enjoy.  She handles the iPad like she has used one for years.


It took over an hour for this video to upload.  This is a book I keep upstairs. 

************************
Barrie was cleaning up in the kitchen this morning, and Doug was in the bedroom making a phone call.  Kasey came in the kitchen and told her mom she had chained Doug to the bed.  Barrie told her she didn't think that was appropriate.



4 comments:

Judi said...

Wait a minute! That's the end of the story? Kasey chained him to the bed and that's it? With what? A dog chain? Did he ever get free?
Can't believe it took an hour to upload that video, but it sure is cute. Thanks for sharing.

Duene said...

I'm sure Kasey was playing with a string or a piece of yarn. She loves to tie things up. She is always
"chaining" her stuffed animals up to a table leg or something.

DADD said...

Yes, you made my day. She is as cute as a speckled puppy .

MOM/Gina said...

Hey...I found the coolest "dumb" game for the ipad. angry bulls. You turn the ipad to run over the guys. Then you can push the "horn" to really gore them. Maybe you don't want KC playing it...but it is fun!