Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday

I'm trying to decide if I want to get up and take my laundry downsairs and throw it in the washer.  But my motto is "Never do today what you can put off untill tomorrow".  Works for me.

Kasey came upstairs when she got home last night and got on the iPad.  She was tracing letters to spell words.  Every time she finished a word, she would run to the top of the stairs and yell down "Hey guys, I just spelled zebra, or whatever word it was.  She would tell me the beginning sound, and also signed many  of them.  My book on sign language is downstairs.  I think I better bring it up and refresh myself. 

You would think I would work with KC, being a retired teacher, but I don't She is learning so much in pre school I can't believe it.


My bobcat bait from a few years ago has been moved.  I don't know what hauled it from along my fence up to a pile of dead willows on the ditchbank.

A deer died up against my fence several years ago.  It was winter, I was gone, and never knew it was there until early spring and the snow began to melt off it.  I still wouldn't have noticed it, but a bobcat started coming in every day to eat on it.  I wanted the bobcat to keep coming, so I didn't have it hauled off.  I got some wonderful photos of the bobcat out my upstairs window.

1 comment:

Judi said...

What Trace & Spell App do you have? The one I have only spells Cat, Cup & Owl and then it starts over. Oddly enough Bridger still loved to do it.