Saturday, October 1, 2011

Saturday

 This is more or less finished.  Poor moose!  I should have taken some small scraps of paper and practiced more before I tried putting him in this painting.  I did this painting many years ago, and have a photograph of it.  I wanted to try to do it again.

This guy has been staining the neighbor's house, and now he's working on the roof.  Shouldn't he be wearing a harness or rope or something?  I quit watching him when I saw his feet slip on the metal roof and he grabbed for the ridgeline. 

2 comments:

Judi said...

Love the painting. The moose really makes the whole thing come alive. I agree some safety feature would be good, but where could the guy even hook a harness?

Charmian said...

Hi, there...

Just rode down from elk camp and enjoying your blog. Colors are still spectacular. Jim saw what he thought was a hunter, but it turned out to be a flaming orange bush!

Anyway, yeah! That looks like Mt. Bonneville to me!