Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday

I really hate UPS.  I am expecting a package and the tracking page yesterday said it was out on the truck for delivery.  No show.  This morning, the tracking page tells me it is rescheduled to be delivered today, and is out on the truck for delivery.  About half the time, I get email from UPS telling me no one was home to receive the package and they left it at the post office.  By then, the post office is closed, and I can't get the package until the next day.

The shipment progress is interesting:

The order was processed in China on Oct. 7.  On Oct. 7, it left EPZ China and arrived in Chengdu, China.  On the 8th, it departed from Anchorage.  Then on the 9th, it again departed Chengdu China and Shanghai, and arrived in Anchorage again.  Still on the 9th, it went from Louisville, KY to Salt Lake, and the 10th it went to Rock Springs. 

I seriously think something is wrong with the UPS tracking system. 

*********************

Calvin's homework assignment


Years ago, Chuck took me arrowhead hunting up Tourist Creek while we were camped at Three Forks Park.  Do you think he was trying to get rid of me?

Ron Remick, Gary Neely and I were in camp one day while Chuck and Ralph walked into a lake up above the rocks.  Another summer kid was with us, and he was an irritating braggart.  He kept talking about how he could ride anything.  So Ron, Gary and I put him on one of the pack horses.  The horse took about four steps and blew up, and of course the kid bucked off.

Chuck chewed us out because if he'd been hurt, it was a three hour ride out of there.  Sure was funny, though. 


3 comments:

RTD said...

Don't you just love to shut braggerts down.

Betty said...

Wow, you look alot like Tracy in that photo! Very nice!

Duene said...

Betty, you do remember when I used to be skinny, don't you?