Wednesday, October 5, 2011

traffic


I sort of got stuck in traffic today when I came home at noon.  Rush hour traffic, Pinedale style.  I'm not positive, but I think this was Loziers.  They always bring their horses through town.  They go from the ranch to the Soda Lake Road, then through town.  There were about 40 head, with quite a few mules in the bunch.

I must have been inspired by the fall colors last weekend.  I finished this in art group today.

****************************
Found a dead mouse on my floor this morning.  Yay, Kat!  That goofy cat really is good for something.  That is the fourth mouse this fall.

2 comments:

Judi said...

Love the traffic jam. I saw them go through town last year and am glad that you caught it on film this year.
The aspen picture is great! Yea for sponges!

MOM/Gina said...

Love your painting...

Saw on pinedaleonline about Irv moving his horses...