Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wednesday

This must be "old Barrie pictures" week.

 This is a photo of Barrie on Seaweed.  Seaweed's nickname was "Charmin" because she was so soft.  (Remember "Don't squeeze the Charmin"?  She would be lathered up almost as soon as we left camp. 


I used to put Barrie in the back seat of our little jeep and go out for a day of photography.  I must have really worn her out on this day.  She went to sleep standiing up in the back seat with her head on the back of the front seat. Nope, no child restraint seat.  The jeep didn't have seat belts.

**************************
Had a nice lunch at Rendezvous Pointe today.  Now I feel like a nap.

***************************

I want people to know why I look the way I do.  I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved.

I remember when Facebook meant falling asleep while reading a book.


2 comments:

Judi said...

Ahhhh. What great pictures.

Anonymous said...

I think I've traveled some of those same unpaved roads. rwm