Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday

Now playing on my iPod, Wayne Newton, "Mack the Knife".
 
Kasey came running upstairs last night, in her pajamas and hair wet from her bath, yelling "Grandma, Grandma, Chloe's here.  Come down and see."  She was so excited.



 She went to the basement to get canned cat food and put some on a plate for Chloe.

 Then she had her  mom get some water for Chloe, and sat down on the floor beside her to watch her eat.  Funny girl.  She loves that cat!



The new bookcase is filling up fast.  I  really need to go through books and get rid of some of them.  If only someone would sort through the books in the living room and in Barrie's room.

*******************
Barrie shut the front gate, and there are four deer standing down in the driveway by the gate, looking longingly at the front yard.  They want in!

3 comments:

DADD said...

What is so funny, I love that cat also and I haven't even met her.
She seeks to be a very loving cat, with Kasey anyway.

Judi said...

Ah...Kasey & Chloe...so much love.

Judith Angell Meyer said...

I looked at that first photo of Kasey, and my knees started hurting. Ahhh .... youth!!

Hello Duene ... been a long time since I said hello. Looks like all is well on your end. :-) Judy