Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tuesday

My e-mail is up and running in good shape, finally.  I wasn't going to use my old email program, but changed my mind.  I hated Outlook Mail,  and Windows Live Mail won't connect with Century Tel.  So I downloaded Incredimail again, and it works beautifully.

I used Windows Easy Transfer to copy files from the old computer to the new.  It worked really slick, just took a long time (all night and then some), and I guess I got impatient and stopped it before it was finished.  I found today that it never got all my picture files moved.  So I copied them to a flash card this  morning, and moved them to the new computer.

I started to put my new bookcase together this morning and found that I need a screwdriver.  Bummer.  I didn't even go look for one, because I'm not even sure where my tools are now.

Enjoyed the rodeo again last night.  Still waiting for Clint and Sweetness to win a round in the calf roping.  Sweetness is owned by a woman who grew up near Shoshoni, right next to my brother and sister-in-law's place.  Sweetness has won "Roping Horse of the Year" for two years in a row.


 

No special reason for the picture today.  It is Madge's Cabin, up at the museum.  I Photoshopped the sky and background.

No comments: