Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday

Bright sunny day.  Are we ever going to get any more snow?  This weather is boring.

Put most of the big pot of chile I made in the freezer this morning in small containers, and washed the chile pot. 

I'm going to cook some rice, and a sauce with curry powder and hard boiled eggs to put over it.  Ever had curry sauce?  It's the only time I ever use curry.

My watercolor antelope is waiting patiently for me to get back to work on him.  If I can finish his body today, I am going to take a sheet of watercolor paper and practice painting sagebrush -- over and over again until I get it right.  Then I can put some sagebrush in the picture.  Antelope have to have sagebrush, don't they?

****************

I watched the movie "Christene" last night (Stephen King.)  I've seen it before, maybe more than once, but it's been a long time. 

2 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

I use curry a lot...love it.
Luv the pic of the old plymouth.

DADD said...

Christene was one mean car.