Saturday, December 31, 2011

Saturday

As we don't have any snow to speak of, I thought I'd go through my pictures and post a couple of January photos from years past. 




This deer was standing in the deep snow along the road out by the Air Force station on the Boulder Road.  I took the picture years ago with my Minolta SLR camera on slide film, with an 800 mm mirror lens.


These two plastic "garden"  rabbits sat on top of a stump in my back yard.  We moved them to the front yard when Jarvi and Shorty moved into the back yard.

Oh how I miss the snow! 

***********************

I don't know why I'm even bothering, but I am going through files on the old HP laptop and removing everything I think it can live without.  Maybe that will help get it back in running condition.  I can't believe all the crap that gets put on the hard drive of a computer by other programs.  It actually booted up on the first try this morning, then spent a long time making updates to itself and configuring.  Who knows what it's doing?

No comments: