Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Day

Happy New Year! (But it doesn't feel new to me.) I missed midnight, so wasn't even aware when of the time you're supposed to jump around and yell. 

I watched a movie last night - a terrible  movie.  It was about a man and woman who meet at a wedding.  Turns out (I finally figured out) they used to be married to each other.  She was very British and hard to understand.  And the entire movie was filmed with a split screen.  Sometimes they just showed different views of the same scene, but sometimes one side showed flashbacks  of their lives when they were young.  (At  one time, the film showed them  making love in her hotel room, while the other side showed them making love 15 years before.)

The  movie ends with her getting in a cab to the airport, and he is standing on the sidewalk watching her leave.  Then the next scene shows him in the cab with her, talking about how hard it is to be happy.  I have no idea how the movie actually ended.

After that terrible movie, I watched Babe.  THAT'S a movie  I can understand. 


Shouting!


3 comments:

DADD said...

What was the name of the terrible movie, so I never get it.

Judi said...

Happy New Year to you, Barrie & Kasey!

Duene said...

I think the movie was alled "Conversations with Women", or something like that.