Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday

Now playing on my iPod Paul Simon, "Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard".


Sunny day, and the icicles hanging outside my window are sparkling.  The wind is starting to come up.



Maybe this guy is far enough along for me to post a picture of the progress.  The hat and face are pretty well finished, but the shirt is still just a figment of my imagination. 

************************

Roger wanted the link for the free Ebooks.  I get it on Facebook, but you should be able to find them here:    
********************
I continue to laugh at weather forecasts.  This was the forecast for yesterday on my Yahoo page:

Pinedale, WY

SEVERE WEATHER ALERT
Forecast Details:
Periods of snow. High around 35F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 90%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
Light wind, one inch of snow.  Just what makes this a "severe weather alert"?

 

No comments: