Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday Snow


So beautiful outside!  It's snowed about 3 inches, and looks like it is going to keep it up.  I haven't even seen Barrie yet today, but I bet she's busy plowing snow.

*****************

Chloe is in the house.  She heard me in the kitchen, and yowled from the front porch to be let in.  I would take a picture of her, but I can't get her unwound from my ankles.  And she is making me sneeze.

*********************
Vicky baked a pineapple upside down cake for my birthday, and brought it to art group this morning. Still warm from the oven, and yummy.  Thank you, Vicky.  You are a special friend.

***********************
I went to Ridley's today.  Is that twice in one month?  Wow!  Anyway, I saw the same girl again who sacked my groceries and insisted on taking them out for me.  What a nice treat.  I looked at her name tag but already forgot it.  Most of Ridley's employees aren't friendly, but she sure is.  Had to tell me about her husband who was home for the day, so he was in charge of the house and didn't know how to cook pasta. 







1 comment:

MOM/Gina said...

There are a few really neat people in Ridleys. Fancy Feast is on sale...but they were out of the kind the Cat likes...I'll have to check again...