Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday

I've seen a few photos converted to drawings lately. Photoshop has a filter to do this, Photoshop users are notorious for experimenting and coming up with different ways to do this.

I knew I had a tutorial on my computer for this, so I looked it up this morning.  It involves about seven steps, layers, applying guasian blur, etc.  I used an old photo of Barrie (because she was even more photogenic than her daughter).  I kind of like the results.




**************
I'm getting sick of sorting through magazines.  I can't make myself get rid of them without looking through them first to see if there is something I want to save.
******************

 After finishing the book, I watched the movie "Lost Horizon" last night.  The person who wrote the screenplay pretty much made up his own story, as it sure didn't follow the book at all.  Kind of disappointing.

2 comments:

Judi said...

Before I read your commentary I said to myself, 'Barrie, Kasey, Barrie, Kasey? And decided it was Barrie. I am patting myself on the back...LOL. Does Barrie have any musher pictures for us?

DADD said...

Kasey looks so much like Barrie, you would almost think they are twins or at least mother and daughter