Saturday, January 14, 2012


 Did a quick little 4" x 6" painting in my Moleskine book this morning.  I wonder what this would look like as a larger painting?


Last night I noticed my water container had a  little yellow plastic ball in it.  Kat had been playing with the ball earlier on the floor.  I got it out, and it is back in there this morning.  ??? The cat is goofy, but playing in the water?  Washing her ball?

Later, I found a dead mouse on the floor.  Kat has been busy.

***************************




Fighting with computer.  It came with some program installed that plays videos, and I don't want it.  I want to play videos with Windows Media Player.  Without asking, this program made itself the default video player, and I can't find the file extension in the Control Panel to change it back. 

I removed the program, and it seems to have removed my videos along with it.  Maybe I can find them on my back up drive and get them back.


1 comment:

DADD said...

Yeah, I got a new lap top for Christmas and it has a app. to install a free month of Norton and I use AVG, but I don't seem to be able to get rid of the Norton, it keeps popping up asking me to install it