Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday

I tried up upload this yesterday, several times.  It finally uploaded last night.  Blogger doesn't seem to like videos.

I don't know how long she would have kept singing this if I hadn't cut her off and told her that was plenty!  When I tried to get her to sing "Red Solo Cup", she told me she didn't know the words.  But she can sure sing along with it when she hears it on the radio.

I'm reading a new book on my Kindle, "LOST" by Rob Guthrie.  I already read his first book, "Black Beast", and enjoyed it.  Rob is from Pinedale.  I never taught him, but I taught his younger sister.  His mom, Donna, worked with me as a teachers' aide.

******************

  If I lived in Italy, I think I would stay home on New Years Eve.  Those Italians really go all out to celebrate!  "Two men were killed and 561 other people were wounded as Italians celebrated the New Year with massive displays of illegal and homemade fireworks. "

4 comments:

DADD said...

You have the next Taylor Swift in the rough.

Judi said...

Kasey is so cute!
What are Rob's books about?

Anonymous said...

she knows the words, she's pullin your leg!
momma

Rollie said...

I saw the clip on facebook. Really cute. Glad you got to finally post it on your blog.