Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday


 I still don't know how to paint sagebrush, but I think I'm a little closer.  I'm tired of working on it.


The wind has come up a little today.  So the little gobs of snow stuck on the branches will soon be gone.  The sun is shining so bright that I am tempted to wear sunglasses in the house.

********************
Here is my horoscope for today:


Follow any new urges you have to do something unexpected today. Early in the morning, if you feel like doing something other than what you had planned for the day, then do it!

The "Early in the morning" part is what tripped me up.  You see, it was almost 10:00 this morning before I got up (late night reading).  Too late to change my plans, and besides, I didn't have any plans.






4 comments:

DADD said...

You would think that anyone that could make such beautiful Elk, and Antelope, could make sagebrush or at least fake it, maybe with rocks or trees

Charmian said...

I think sagebrush is really difficult to paint. Even Lynn thought so. I always have to look at paintings by really good artists and remember to paint shapes. I like Tucker's, Greg Beecham's, Ken Carlson's, Gerard Delano's just for examples. NEAT pronghorn!

Duene said...

Charm, I'm pretending this antelope is up by Fremont Lake, you know, where all the sage burnt off several years ago?

Charmian said...

I knew that!!!