Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday


This is my handy snow guage.  I can tell at a glance how deep the snow is. That is, if the wind doesn't blow, and we have had very little wind lately.  Thank goodness.  I think it was 10 below zero last night.




Here is Kat, having a cozy nap.  This is what she looks like most of the day, between bursts of engergy and destruction.

I'm watching a live video on my computer this morning on how to paint skys in watercolor.  I watched one last week, and it was pretty good.


3 comments:

DADD said...

You need to be careful about watching those videos.
They will have you all messed up and you won't even be able to color with crayons.

I use to be a very good walleye fisherman, all self taught. Then one day I thought, "Hey if I'm that good now, just think how good I could be if I did some reading and attended some seminars on walleye fish . You know that more I learned the worse of a fisherman I became. That harder I worked at it the worse I became. Then pretty soon I couldn't catch fish any more and the fun was all gone. I* think I was trying to apply every thing I learned to every situation, and over thought every thing.

You are a great painter and drawer (other than sagebrush), so be careful you don't mess you mind up and lose your God given talent to what other thinks you should be doing.

DADD said...

Where is Chloe?

DADD said...

I do like your neat snow depth indicator.